Poker room rules
The following rules apply for all tables provided by The Free Poker Room. Breaking these rules may result in a warning from the site MODERATOR, or at the MODERATORS discretion an immediate suspension of the table chat privilege, or an immediate ban from the site. Any appeals against action of the MODERATOR will only be considered by players emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discussion of actions by the MODERATOR in the forum is not allowed.
- Do not register offensive user names.
- You may not have more than 5 player accounts.
- You may not share your player accounts with other players, the accounts that you have are for your use only.
- Due to the limited number of available tables you may only play at one table at a time. The only exception to this is when you are waiting for a tourney. You can sit at the tourney table and still play at a regular ring table, but have to stand from that ring table as soon as the tourney starts. Breaking this rule several times can result in a 1 week ban.
- At your turn to play in every hand a timer will count down limiting the time you can take to make your play. Repeatedly allowing this timer to run to completion and thereby delaying the game is not allowed. Please use the sit-out option instead.
- You are not allowed to sit out, at a full table, , with less than the max buy in. If you sit out with less, and the table fills up, a moderator will be allowed to eject you.
- The number of hands that you can sit out during a game is limited by the software. Sitting out and then rejoining the game for one hand followed by using the sit-out option is not permitted either, especially on a full table where other players may be waiting to play.
- Uploaded images must be family friendly in nature. You are responsible for the images uploaded as your account avatar. If an uploaded image is determined by The Free Poker Room to be unsatisfactory, it will be deleted.
- Any form of Cheating is strictly forbidden.
- It is forbidden to transfer chips between players accounts.
- No chip refunds will be made in any circumstances.
- Chat at the rooms is a privilege provided by The Free Poker Room and should be used with respect to other players.
- Chat in English only.
- Racial/sexist/spam or any other form of abusive chat will not be tolerated.
- Discussing or promoting other poker sites or services will not be tolerated.
- Swearing, in full or abbreviated form, will not be tolerated.
- Flooding the chatbox is not allowed.
- Do not chat using only CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Players who engage in retaliatory chat can also have their chat privilege suspended.
- Being supportive to a player in table chat is ok, but when we see it become inapropriate and/or disturbing towards the players at the table, we will ask to stop. If the warning is ignored it may result in a muzzle : duration of this muzzle is at the decision of the mod.
- The Free Poker Room cannot monitor player chat or behaviour at all times so we ask other players to report problems via our email facility at email@example.com
where it is possible for us to review and confirm infringements, players who have broken rules may have penalties imposed retrospectively.
The Free Poker Room Facebook page
- The above rules also apply to our Facebook page